Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blast from the past - don't laugh!

Just looking from some pictures on my computer and stumbled across these! Now you can imagine my hesitation to upload them as very old and not the most flattering but then i thought what the hell  - you wont judge! Did i say they very very very old!!!!


Final year at uni - first week back after being in Spain for the summer so trying to show off my tan (you should have seen how short my shorts where!!!


This was second year (above and below)  went through a stage of having very blond here. I dont think, when you go blonde, you know just how blond you are until you look back. Both house parties (becasue thats what you do when your students!!!)


First year at uni in some random night club......... ummmmm!


My birthday in second year so guess i was 19/20 decided cave girl night! Why?


Had a good laugh :) i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment